Monday, March 5, 2012
*1. Java Developer (2-5 Yrs)*
Role:Depending on experience levels, you will be part of the team / lead a team of developers who will be designing and developing the User Interface and the application engine. The product will have quite stringent quality requirements and will be used by some of the leading players in the industry. Work will include development of new components within the UI and the application engine as well as customization of existing components for specific customers
You will have full ownership of the components assigned to you including design, development and maintenance
You may be called on to contribute to other components or layers within the product including user interface and device level applications
Essential:The Android developers we seek should be imaginative enough to look at an Android device and develop applications that stress the device to check their stability. You will be developing a set of applications that focus on specific features of the platform. You should be a fast learner who can identify new features in each new release from Google, and come up with innovative mechanisms to exercise those features.1. Min 1 Yr experience in developing core Java application.1. Experience on Eclipse RCP framework.
2. Must have exposure to UI development.
3. Expert Java programming skills.
4. Strong OOPs concept.
Desired:2. Developed UI in Java SWT3. Knowledge of C / C++
*2. Android App Developer. (1 - 3 Yrs. We can consider freshers too)*
You will be required to develop a set of mobile network scenarios on different hardware which could range from test equipment such as Anite Development Toolkit (DT) to standard base stations. You will also be required to customize existing test scenarios on multiple platforms. The learning opportunity is excellent as you will be exposed to hardware platforms from multiple vendors and test requirements on multiple mobile technologiesEssential:*3. Mobile Network Scenario developer (2 - 5 Yrs)*
1. Strong in Oops concepts.
2. Good in Java programming.
3. Must have developed applications on android.
1. Should have excellent understanding LTE / 3G at protocol stack level2. Strong C++/C programming skills.3. Should be able to develop scripts using PERL / Python
1. Previous experience of developing test cases on Anite / Anritsu / R&S or Aeroflex mobile test platforms.
Title – Telecom Test Equipment Automation
Degree: B.E/ M.Tech or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of experience in Telecom testing in any of the
following domains : 2/2.5G,3G,4G
At least 1 year experience in Test Automation using Perl/Python, preferably Python
System/Conformance testing on UE or network side - preferably on UE side.
Job Spec – 05
Tile – LTE Protocol Stack Development
- Role involves LTE Protocol Stack enhancements & Debugging
- Requires very good embedded development and debugging skills
Experience: 3-5 years
* Telecom industry experience and understanding of telecom technologies
* Knowledge of Protocol Stack in any of 2G, 3G or LTE
* Strong in C programming in Embedded Environment
* Experience in Protocol Stack development in 2G, 3G or LTE –
Preferably on 3G or LTE.
* Experience of debugging Protocol Stack with base stations or
industry standard test equipments (Rhode & Shwart, Anite, Anritsu etc)
* Ability to quickly come up to speed on code bases running over
10,000 lines to fix issues and make enhancements