Saturday, October 31, 2009
Job Profile for Manager– Technology Infrastructure
1. Monitor adherence to SLA with service providers (Wipro, Reliance, Sify, Bharti). Ensure Application availability as per SLA.
2. Provide technology support to various business functions.
3. Track usage of software license and compliance.
4. Fulfillment of user requests at various branches .
5. Review system utilization and monitor the activity of following administrators: Windows/Unix/ Network/Security /Database.
6. Ensure application availability as per SLA.
7. Monitor data centre operations on a daily basis.
8. Procurement of equipment.
9. Document processes of data centre.
External: Prospective & Current Vendors, System Service Providers,
Internal: User community, TSG Team.
Education & Relevant Experience:
· Graduate in Science
· 4+ years of experience in managing systems and providing support to users.
· Possess understanding of technology related to Networking, Storage, High-end Servers, Operating Systems
· Certification in Networking/MS Windows Server (MSCE or equivalent)
· Knowledge on various protocols like TCP/IP, Windows architecture.
· Understanding and exposure of criticality of Data Centre operations.
· Project Management skills.
· Capable to guide & direct during situations to handle system related problems.
· Team worker with focused on Internal / external Customer Satisfaction.
· Process Documentation development.
· Escalation skills to senior Management and able to create a good knowledge base within the system for proactive problem resolution