Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Business Standard, the country's second largest business newspaper, is published from twelve centres in English and 7 centres in Hindi. The newspaper believes in free, fair and independent journalism and strives to inculcate these values in its editorial staff.
The journalism practised by Business Standard lays equal stress on quality, credibility and accuracy.
Openings at Business Standard, BS Motoring and Indian Management - whether on the editorial side, the website, or in the marketing and administrative departments - are advertised through the business-standard.com website as and when the requirements arise.
ADVERTISING SALES (Print) Executives/ Sr. Executives
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore / Chennai/ Hyderabad / Kolkata
· MBA from a premier institute
· Should have 2-4 years of experience in Sales - Print Media/Directory/Magazine/FMCG/Telecom/IT
· Experience in Space Selling will be an added advantage
· Should posses excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
· Should be able to develop business by continuous Up-selling and cross-selling of services
Interested candidates may please e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the Job Title in the Subject Box of the e-mail.