Friday, July 29, 2011
The Employee Referral Team
All CSC India Employees
07/29/2011 05:09 PM
Employee Referral Special Campaign--C++ Team Leads
Refer and Win iPhones, iPads, and other Surprise Gifts!
Employee Referral Special Campaign
We are running a special campaign for employee referrals this time and here's your chance to win an iPhone, iPad and other surprise gifts. We are looking for talented resources to join CSC and you can help refer your known sources through the employee referral program. Here's what you can win apart from the referral bonus provided by CSC:
(1) On every 3 people joining, you will get an iPhone 4.
(2) One every 5 people joining, you will get an iPad.
(3) If more than 5 people join, you are eligible for a surprise gift which will be decided through a lucky draw.
Note: The gifts listed above are over and above the referral bonus. Employees will also get the standard referral bonus as per company guidelines
REQUIREMENT: Team Leads
AREAS: C++, Unix, Data structures, SQL/ Oracle
EXPERIENCE, CHARACTERISTICS & KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
· Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Essential): BE/ ME/ MCA/ MSc
· Good Communication Skills
· Excellent Professional & Academic Record
· EXPERIENCE: 6 to 10 Years
The Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
· 6+ years of experience developing software.
· Strong & extensive exposure to C++ Programming and application development.
· Deep understanding of and extensive experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles.
· Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), including strong data architecture and SQL development skills.
· Experience in Unix based development environment (Unix, Shell, Perl, Python).
· Thorough understanding of internet technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, etc.).
· Experience applying software design patterns.
· Experience with unit testing (preferably utilizing Test Driven Development) and tools.
· Strong understanding of industry best practices such as software refactoring.
· Self-starter / demonstrated ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong debugging and problem resolution skills.
· Experience using industry standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
· Good leader and team player.
· Perform high quality software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance for the client's core technology platform.
· Be able to self-organize and work effectively within a small team with minimal supervision.
· Bring a broad skill set utilizing disparate technologies and best practices to the team.
· Be highly adaptable and able to quickly ramp-up on emerging technologies, industry practices and processes.
Pre screening discussion followed by three rounds of Technical discussion with the customer.
If you are unable to upload the referral Resume please forward the same to email@example.com
Interested candidates meeting the above requirement are encouraged to Walk in on Saturday 30th July 2011 at CSC Noida Office: A 44/45 DLF IT Park Sector 62 NOIDA - 201301 between 10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M