Wednesday, March 28, 2012
We thank you for your continued support to the Employee Referral Recruitment Program. We have organized a recruitment drive on Saturday, March 31, 2012 at Fiserv, Bangalore.
You may invite your referred candidates for walk-in interviews during the event.
Please ensure that candidate(s) has the requisite skills and relevant experience as mentioned below. For the success of this drive, we request you to go through the requirement details and only then refer candidates.
Process to follow:
1. Scheduled interviews will be conducted only for candidates whose resumes are uploaded in RMS by March 30, 2012.
2. Ensure that status of the candidate on RMS is either of the following:
· Interview in process
· Not traceable / Not interested
3. Associates to schedule their candidates between 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(Scheduling not allowed after 11:30 a.m.)
4. Candidates should come to the venue with the following documents and information:
· Updated resume
· Candidate ID (RMS generated ID) and employee ID of the referrer to be written on the resume
· 1 passport size photograph
· Photocopy of latest salary increment / offer letter of current company
Venue: Fiserv India Pvt. Ltd, 2nd Floor, Block 3, Prestige Blue Chip, Near Dairy Circle, Opp. Christ College, Bangalore – 560019
Contact Person: Neeta Bhakuni
Technology: .Net Developer
.Net Framework 3.5, Asp.Net 3.5, SQL, OOPs programming
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
· This position is that of a fully functional developer with hands-on development responsibilities for Fiserv projects at Digital Channels
· A person in this position is expected to own end-to-end development of Microsoft Web Applications using ASP.Net and C# skills, to which they are assigned
· Candidate who can communicate effectively with peers and internal partners, and will be able to work with minimal supervision
· Competencies required – Technical/Functional and basic Managerial skills
· Good understanding of Object oriented programming
· Good understanding of Design Principles and Patterns
· Must know .Net 2.0 & 3.5 Framework, WCF, C# 2.0 – Delegates & Events, Exception Handling, Generics, Reflection and Anonymous Methods
· Knowledge of C# 3.0 – Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods, Implicitly typed variables, Linq, Object Initializers, Collection Initializers and Anonymous Types
· Globalization/localization and strong naming skills
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech. / MCA / M.Tech. / M.Sc (CS, IT)