Friday, May 18, 2012
Test Engineer ( 16 Positions )
- Participate in technical specification reviews
- Estimate and scope work.
- Follow comprehensive test strategies and plans based on requirements and specifications with consideration of database impacts, risk assessment, functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error/bug retests and usability.
- Create well-defined, reusable test scenarios for new applications and enhancements.
- Prepare test environments and test data.
- Execute tests, track results, and document failed tests in the defect tracking system and proactively communicate the results of the testing exercise.
- Report status/progress to Team Lead, release coordinators and project team members as needed.
- Ensure compliance with established testing procedures and methodologies..
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Good Working knowledge of Unix boxes and Oracle DB.( mandatory )
- Experience with HP Quality Center and Clear Quest (desirable)
- Experience with telecommunications billing systems (desirable)
- Experience with Using Automated Test Tools (desirable)
• College degree or equivalent experience is required.
Platform Engineer ( 1 Position )
- 5 or more years of experience in UNIX/Linux system administration
- Extensive hands-on experience in installation and configuration of Linux OS (RedHat)
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Virtualization technologies (VMware, ESXi, vCenter)
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux networking (installation/configuration)
- Experience with Oracle products (Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Clusterware (RAC), ASM)
- Experience with clusterware products (VERITAS)
- Extensive hands-on experience with shell scripting (Perl knowledge is a must).
- Understanding of Storage subsystems (EMC connectivity and configuration)
- Experience with IBM BladeCenter technologies (installation/configuration)
- Great interpersonal communication
- Ability to work in a global environment as a team player
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and effectively
- Participate in design and development of platform features for Comverse BSS products
- Participate and sometimes lead troubleshooting of platform issues
Kenan Consultant (1 Position )
|As Kenan senior consultant, you will be assigned to work with Kenan customers. The consultancy goal is to enable Kenan customers to improve the usability of the system, in all possible areas – architecture, performance, tuning, technical support and is related to all Kenan modules The consultant will be placed at the centre of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Customer Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams. You will be required to build knowledge and methodologies of Kenan support packages that can be offered to customers.|
What makes this position attractive?
|It is a great professional opportunity for real experts to build a new line of business with an established leader in providing telecommunications solutions.|
Java Software Developer (2 Positions)
• Requirements Analysis and development High Level and Detailed design
• Designs, codes, tests and debugs complex, multi-tier web service applications
• Provides active production support during release upgrades
• Builds and maintains applications, application components, and common services including the recommended use of languages and tools
• Works with other engineers, QA, Documentation, and developers to design and implement application features, including user interface, business functionality, and database access• Active involvement in all phases of software development lifecycle from design and implementation to Unit and Integration testing
|What makes this position attractive?|
|Comverse provides tremendous apportunity for the candidate to work on large systems, experience challenges, and also provides career path.|