Friday, September 11, 2009
The Imaging Researcher will be required to:
• Participate in the definition of imaging and print quality assessment strategies/architectures/algorithms
• Perform/report research into imaging and print quality assessment strategies/architectures/algorithms
• Analyse Requirements and define specifications of imaging architectures and algorithms
• Develop/Implement/Verify imaging and image processing algorithms with an emphasis on documenting the results
• Develop/Implement/Verify print quality assessment algorithms with an emphasis on documenting the results
• Participate in algorithm, design, and code reviews, both as reviewer and reviewee
• Estimate tasks and assist with establishing priorities
• Specify the requirements, and/or develop the tools and fixtures for imaging and print quality assessment related research experiments, testing environments, and manufacturing processes,
Experience & Skill
• >5 years of solid software engineering experience or relevant industry experience
• Ability to work within a collaborative team environment, alongside engineers and scientists from diverse and highly specialised disciplines
-- Strong theoretical and practical experience in image processing methods or relevant industry experience
-- Understanding of the development of sophisticated products encompassing multiple functional disciplines.
-- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or appropriate subject area.
-- PhD in an appropriate subject area.
Please send in your resume in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org